I am currently accepting review requests. Please read over these policies before contacting me.
- First and foremost: I do my best to review books in a timely manner, but I have a very demanding full time job and I am also a full time graduate student, so I am VERY, VERY busy. If you have specific date demands, please make them known when you contact me.
- I review mostly Young Adult, but am willing to review books from many genres. I pick books on a case by case basis.
- Accepting a copy for review does not guarantee that it will be reviewed here on the blog. I have the right to choose not to review any book I receive.
- At this time, I’m not currently accepting self-published books.
- If I choose to accept a book for review, I don’t guarantee a positive one. I will be honest, even if we have differing views on the book
- I do have Nook, so I can accept galleys or ARC in the PDF or EPUB format. I also accept paper ARC/Galleys or final copies.
- I only accept a limited amount of ARC tours due to time constraints.
- I do accept books for giveaway, but do not sell any ARC copies. If you would like to host a giveaway, please specify that in your email. If you do NOT want me to give it away, please specify that as well.
Here are some of the things you can expect to see in my reviews:
- Photo of book’s cover
- Title, Author, # of pages
- Source (personal book, library, received from publisher)
- Release date, if reviewing an ARC
- My grade rating (on an A-F scale)
- Summary (either my own, the Goodreads summary, or one provided by the publisher)
- My personal thoughts and feelings about the book
- Links to the author’s website/twitter/facebook/Goodreads when available